Thank you for contacting us about a return.
First, please review our return procedures:
In the event of a return due to a damaged, defective, or incorrect item:
- Buyer must contact seller via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within three (3) calendar days of receipt of package.
- Buyer must submit photos of the item(s), clearly showing damage/defect (or the incorrect item that was received).
- Buyer must return item(s) in original packaging within seven (7) calendar days. Note that this is the date the item must be shipped and postmarked by, not the date it needs to be received by.
- Buyer must use a mail service that includes a tracking number. USPS First Class Package service and USPS Priority Mail both include a tracking number. Please email your tracking number to us promptly.
- Buyer can choose to insure the returned item(s), but it is not required. Please note, if the item(s) incur additional damage in return transit, they may no longer be eligible for refund. Please package them carefully.
The buyer will be given the address to send the item(s) to once the return request (and evidence) has been submitted.
Full or partial refund will be processed once the item(s) have been returned in the condition they were received.
Please ship your item(s) to:
P.O. Box 36042
Tucson, AZ 85704
When you ship the item, be sure to triple check that you have addressed the package correctly. We are not responsible for returns with an incorrect address.
In some cases, you may receive a prepaid label, with a different address. If that is the case, please simply affix the label as-is; there is no need to ship it via a different service, or to a different address than what is on your label.