While most orders arrive without incident, occasionally - as with any business transaction - there may be an issue. Therefore, our return policy is as follows:
Returns are not accepted unless an items arrives damaged or defective, or the wrong item was sent.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive an item and it has been damaged in the mail or arrives defective, please contact us via email within 3 calendar days of receipt. We obviously want to hear about any shipping issues that happen, and will work with you on an appropriate resolution. If you have received jewelry that is defective (i.e., if a stone comes out of its setting during transit), please take a photo of it in its original packaging.
Wrong Item Received
If you receive a different item from what you ordered, please let us know immediately. We are human here, and occasionally (but not very often!) do make a mistake with packaging items.
We are unable to accept returns due to buyer's remorse. All items are listed with multiple photos/angles. All items on the website have either a size reference (almost always a U.S. quarter) or dimensions listed. If you have additional questions about an item, please email us before you purchase the item(s). If you are purchasing a bulk item listing (where we have several that look very similar, such as tumbles, certain types of spheres, etc.), please remember that crystals are natural formations, created by the earth, under a variety of circumstances. You should expect slight variations in color, shape, size, etc., although we try to be as accurate as possible in our listings and show a range of potential variations.
In the event of a return due to a damaged, defective, or incorrect item:
- Clothing, home decor, and jewelry should not be worn, used, or washed.
- Buyer must contact seller via email within three (3) calendar days of receipt of package.
- Buyer must submit photos of the item(s), clearly showing damage/defect (or the incorrect item that was received).
- Buyer must return item(s) in original packaging within seven (7) calendar days. Note that this is the date the item must be shipped and postmarked by, not the date it needs to be received by.
- Buyer must use a mail service that includes a tracking number. USPS First Class Package service and USPS Priority Mail both include a tracking number.
- Buyer can choose to insure the returned item(s), but it is not required. Please note, if the item(s) incur additional damage in return transit, they may no longer be eligible for refund. Please package them carefully, and consider insurance accordingly.
The buyer will be given the address to send the item(s) to once the return request (and evidence) has been submitted. When you ship the item, please triple check that you have addressed the package correctly. We are not responsible for returns with an incorrect address.
Full or partial refund will be processed once the item(s) have been returned in the condition they were received.
If you have any questions not answered above, please email us.